BN Business Consultancy (Pte.) Ltd. is registered as a Business Consultancy firm. It is important that note that we are DO NOT hold any legal, financial advisory, money-lending or investment advisory licenses. Nothing in our website constitutes legal, financial and/or investment advice, and neither are we capable of providing such advice. From time to time, BN Business Consultancy may publish materials on our website for general information and reading interests. BN Advisory cannot ensure the accuracy of such materials and neither do we guarantee the materials are free of any errors.
1. The user (the “User”) agrees that by submitting his / her personal information via this website, that the user has granted BN Business Consultancy (Pte.) Ltd. 201926590W (the “Vendor”) permission to collect, use and disclose said information for the purpose of rendering the services (the “Permitted Services”) as set out in this Agreement in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “Act”).
2. The Permitted Services include:
a) The transmission and storage of the User’s personal data via channels and servers maintained and run by third party service providers that may be appointed by the Vendor from time to time;
b) The reasonable use of said personal data by the Vendor to render services that the User has consented to;
c) The disclosure of said personal data by the Vendor to its employees, partners, affiliates and sub-contractors for the purpose of rendering the services as described in 2(b); and
d) The storage and maintenance of the said personal data by the Vendor for a period of time as required by law or for a reasonable period of time as may be needed for the rendering of the Permitted Services.
3. The User further acknowledges and indemnifies the Vendor against any loss of personal data or inaccuracies in the said personal data that may arise in the course of the Vendor’s collection, use and disclosure of the data.
4. Nothing in the Statement shall be taken to restrict or limit the Vendor’s right to disclose or use said personal data in compliance with any official investigation by the Government or any regulatory authority or government agency as provided for in the Act or any other relevant statutes or laws.
1. Conditions of use
1.1. By using this website, you agree to the following conditions of use. Please read these conditions carefully before using this website.
3. Third party links
3.1. This website may provide links to other websites which are not controlled by us. Those links are provided for your own convenience only and we are not responsible for their use, effect or content.
3.2. We make no representations or warranties as to, and accept no responsibility for, the accuracy of information on those sites, nor do we endorse any information, opinion, goods or services referred to on them. You acknowledge and agree that you access such websites at your own risk.
4. Limitation of liability
4.1. You agree that your access to, and use of the website is at your own risk.
4.2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude from these Terms of 4.3. Use all representations, guarantees, conditions, warranties, rights remedies, liabilities and other terms that may be implied by statute, general law or custom, except any guarantee or right conferred under any legislation, the exclusion of which would contravene legislation or cause part or all of this clause to be void.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all responsibility and liability arising from or in connection with your use of the website, including, without limitation:
4.3.1. any and all actual or anticipated loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, savings, data, business opportunity, or expectation, and any and all indirect, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary Losses; and
4.3.2. any other Losses, even if we or our authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4.3.3. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
5. Ownership of information
6. Third party rights
7. Inconsistency in wordings
8. No waiver
10. Governing law and jurisdiction
In this document, ‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ is a reference to BN Advisory